MGPS – “Educating today’s children for the world of tomorrow.”
MGPS a wing of DBHPS provide education to the highest academic standard & develop children as good human beings with well bounded personality scientific mindset & a global outlook.
History of MGPS:
MGPS is one of the pioneer CBSE schools in the state started in 1976 at Chittor Road ,Ernakulam South with classes from LKG to VIII. In 1991-92 the school was shifted to this new hill top campus at 7.8 acres in Ambadimala, Thiruvakulam in Chottanikkara. The eco friendly ,calm & peaceful atmosphere is ideal for learning. MGPS visualize a healthy ,vibrant value based education that would help each student to face life challenges.
Facilities: We provide our best facilities for students which helps enriching their talent & knowledge.
- Transport: It is an integral part of an organization & we have always strived to give the best to the students availing the transport facility. MGPS provide buses which ply on all the routes of various localities.
- Academics: Smart class for smart learners – photo,
Rumpus room in stepping stones for fun & learning – photo of pre-kg
- Library: A place to read & discover for students
- Labs: Well equipped labs are available for Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Computer studies.
- Sports: Coaching on football, volleyball,kho-kho etc.
- Classes for chess, karate, music & dance.
People Behind us:
1. Sri.E.S. Jose : Chairman, Adminstrative Board ,DBHP Sabha Kerala
2. Sri.G.V.Hiremath : Special Officer
3.Members of Administrative Board :